Train Services this Summer from Charlbury

William Crossley
👍

Thu 16 Jul 2009, 20:14

Richard, that would appear to be what it's saying but I think they may be a bit suspicious about a sudden surge in sales of that particular ticket...

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Thu 16 Jul 2009, 13:42

Have I read it right? It seems to suggest that, for the price of a First Class weekly season from Charlbury to Finstock (£11.70), FGW will send me six first class tickets valid anywhere on their network...

William Crossley
👍

Thu 16 Jul 2009, 09:53

At the last minute, Great Western have released details of weekend bus and rail services over the next few weeks, starting from Saturday. Pdfs of the posters produced for stations are on the FGW website at www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/northcotswolds

William Crossley
👍

Fri 12 Jun 2009, 21:36

The weekday train and replacement bus timetables for July and August are now online at www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/Documents/Custom/North%20Cotswold%20Weekday%20Timetable%2020%20July%20to%2028%20Aug.pdf

The printed version is also available now from staffed stations on the line.

Chris Bates
👍

Wed 27 May 2009, 09:42

I'm unsure who posted an article under this title in 'Latest News', but it is unfortunately slightly inaccurate.

[/i]"Mondays to Thursdays from September to December:
The times in FGW's current pocket timetable are shown as "provisional". It appears from the timetable poster at the station (produced somewhat later) that a…

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.