Attendance at Hofman appeal 10am 5th May 2011

Jean Adams
👍

Wed 4 May 2011, 21:10

Your attendance will be appreciated, but no one that has to take time off from work.

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 4 May 2011, 18:55

Some of us aren't on Facebook!

Andrew Chapman
👍

Wed 4 May 2011, 16:58

Presumably Mr Hofman, if he has the sharp legal mind we anticipate, will be reading these discussions. Maybe the Facebook group is a safer place to talk strategy?

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 4 May 2011, 11:49

Cally, is it Lord Rotherwick's solicitor who has advised that a good attendance of residents is advisable?

I would have thought if the issue is a technical point of law, & the Magistrate disregards 100 letters and also the e-petition, she/he would also be likely to disregard attendance by residents also -- & perhaps even be irritated by a motley crew of people turning up.

I'm not sure I can afford to take the time off; but, before deciding, it would be good to know if it's the solicitors who have recommended this. Also, is there a Court Number or Case Reference that might speed up finding the relevant room?

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 4 May 2011, 10:58

Cally, would have loved to attend, however have been away from work (on hols!) for 17 days, went back yesterday and have today off for John's funeral. Cant take another day off! So I will have to bow out but will be there in thought!

Cally Robson
👍

Tue 3 May 2011, 17:07

Mark Hofman's appeal hearing against the Cornbury Park license is due to be held 10am Thurs 5th May at Banbury Magistrates Court, Warwick Road, Banbury, OX16 2AW. Map: click here.

I would urge anyone in support of the future of Charlbury events to attend the appeal hearing in person.

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.