Chloe's Menu This Week - 8th/9th February

Michael Flanagan
👍 15

Tue 6 Feb, 15:26

Chloe (and the gangs at the Bull, Bell, Amarelo, Deli and anywhere else about to offer us food, or anything else that changes regularly, whether your registered office is in Charlbury or Timbuktu):

Please don't stop using the Forum once you start posting on your own website. For three reasons:

1. For many of us, it's a lot easier to keep track of new things via the Forum
  2. Without you and your rivals, we'll only argue more about parking, or fruitlessly moaning about buses and trains. Which is what our electoral system is for, because our deteriorating transport is either the result of inadequate public funding or the wrong business model.
  3. It's probably easier to add a posting to the Forum than update your website - and I'm sure most of us would rather your wonderful teams upped your games than spent their lives remembering to delete old pages on your own site
Hannen Beith
👍 6

Tue 6 Feb, 13:00

Looks great Chloe!

Well done, and thank you.

Chloe Horner
👍 28

Tue 6 Feb, 12:39

Hi Everyone

I hope this finds you all well.  Below is this week's menu.

I just thought I should caveat this weeks update with a little bit of info.  I know there's been a bit of talk about local businesses (like mine!) using the forum to post about events and…

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.