Chloe's Menu This Week - 8th/9th February

Chloe Horner
👍 28

Tue 6 Feb, 12:39

Hi Everyone

I hope this finds you all well.  Below is this week's menu.

I just thought I should caveat this weeks update with a little bit of info.  I know there's been a bit of talk about local businesses (like mine!) using the forum to post about events and menus.  

Our specific position at Chloe's is that we are currently unable to afford a website (hopefully coming in the next couple of months though!) and many of our customers don't use social media, so the forum is a vital lifeline for us to promote our menu and what's going on at Chloe's each week to people that live here in Charlbury. And the great thing is is that it really works! So a big thank you to everyone involved in designing and maintaining it, as a business (and a resident) I really appreciate it.

Once we've got a website up we won't need to post as much - but for now apologies if what we do isn't of interest to you.

Thanks for your patience and look forward to seeing you soon.

Chloe and the crew.

xxx

Menu From 8th February

These lovely local plates are designed for sharing.

We recommend 2 per person with some bread (if you’re so inclined!). They are relatively quick to come out of the kitchen, so if you want extra just ask!

Please note some of our dishes contain allergens, please ask for more details. (ve) and (gf) denote where there is a vegan/gluten free version available, please request when ordering.

Burford cheese celeriac and Combe potato gratin £13

Church Lane cabbage, walnut and apple salad (gf)

Warm roast artichokes and Church Lane parsnips £9

Pickled lemon, parsley, almonds, organic carlin peas with tahini (ve/gf)

Blood orange, halloumi and hazelnut salad £9

Kitchen Garden leaves (ve/gf)

Wild smoked haddock and mustard Jackets £15

salsa verde, kitchen garden leaves (gf)

Roast Purple Sprouting Broccoli £9

Romesco, labneh, Burford cheese (ve/gf)

A plate of four peppercorn collar £12

Celeriac Remoulade (gf)

Leek, Bibury cheese and Buckwheat Fritters £9

Smoked harissa yoghurt (df/gf)

Beetroot borani £7

Pickled onions, organic feta, nigella and sesame brittle (ve/gf)

Negroni chocolate truffles £5 (gf) great with a Missing Bean Coffee

Chloe’s cantucci and a glass of Monbazillac £7.5

Baked cheesecake with Pineapple and chilli £7

A piece of Rollright, pickled cucumbers, organic oatcakes £6

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.