Chloe's: Flea Market This Week and Summer News!

Chloe Horner
👍 2

Mon 8 Jul, 21:46

Hi Everyone 

I hope this finds you well.

Just to remind you (or let you know!) that we have another flea Market on Sunday from 10am - 2pm.  We've got a packed market with loads of lovely second hand, vintage, clothes, local flowers and delicous cake and pastries from lovely Sue from Forge House Bakery.  Plus the Chloe's coffee machine will be on and there's lots of quaffable wines and local beers to sample too.

We're also running a rail of good quality second hand childrens clothes with all takings being split equally to Charlbury Primary and Cornerstone.  If you have anything you'd wish to donate please pop it in on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.  No school uniform please (that can be donated to Cornerstone) and we ask that everything is in a clean and saleable condition.  Many thanks in advance!

In addition I thought I'd take the opportunity to let you know that we are closing for the summer holidays, our last Chloe's service will be Friday 26th July - so just three weeks to come and see us!  

We'll be open for a pop-up dinner in aid of CRAG on 31st July (there is a waiting list for this, if you'd like to join there are details of how to get in touch on the events page).  Kate and Fabrizio are also hoping to run a couple more Italian nights over our closure, so do keep your eyes peeled for more information.

If you would like to book for one of our remaining evening services you can now do so online: www.chloescharlbury.com if you're a larger group do drop us a line: chloescharlburyreservations@gmail.com  

Each week our changing menu goes live on our website on a Wednesday and posted to Instagram and facebook on a Tuesday (@chloescharlbury).  This week we're really happy to be using some hyper-local, free range, grass-fed meat from the lovely gang at Pudlicote Farm (who are in the process of becoming fully organic) as well as our usual seasonal, local fruit and vegetables from Kitchen Garden People, Church Land and Styan.

Hoping to see you soon!

Chloe and the gang

xxx

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.