This Week at Chloe's - and ANOTHER nomination!

Chloe Horner
👍 4

Tue 19 Mar, 13:04

Hi Everyone

I hope all is well with you. Thanks to everyone who filled our remaining tables on Friday, I really appreciate it.

Below is this week's menu.  I should also give you a heads-up that we'll be closed for the school Easter break on 4th/5th April and 11th/12th April.  Lots of great events and of course Artweeks to look forward to after that.

And some good news!  We have been nominated for another OxInABox award, this time for 'Best Cafe'.  If you have a moment to vote I would be very grateful: https://www.surveyhero.com/c/3wk9ximu  

Getting nominated for something like this is good for raising our profile and awareness within our local environment.  We literally just need a few more regular bums-on-seats to make our little business really work for us, so things like this are really good for that.  Thanks in advance.

As ever, if you'd like to book for dinner (or for 5 or over for lunch) please drop Kate a line: chloescharlburyreservations@gmail.com There is a website with booking coming (hooray!) which should launch before we come back after Easter.  Thanks for your patience and perseverance booking by email.

Hope to see you later in the week!

Chloe and the gang!

Snacks (available all day):

Chloe’s bread £4 with organic butter or olive oil (ve)

Saltpig pig sticks (x3) £5 (gf)

Saltpig salami £6 (gf)

Half a Yarlington or Evenlode with oatcakes and pickles £8 pickles and oatcakes (gf)

Chloe’s Kimchi and pickles £5

Organic labneh, dukkah, pickled rhubarb and SaltPig Smoked Ham £13 (£6 without Ham)

Kitchen Menu (12-2.30 and 6 onwards)

Kitchen Garden salad £9

Wild garlic pesto, warm Church Lane squash, halloumi (gf/ve)

A plate of Salt Pig cured pork loin £13

Potato salad, wild garlic aioli

Roast Savoy and cauliflower £8

Bash Bites chilli crunch dressing Satay sauce, crispy onions(ve/gf)

Kitchen Garden Leeks and Burford cheese £9

Pea Farinata, gremolata (gf)

Styan Cauliflower £9

Green tahini, lentils, lemons, pickled onion and toasted almonds(ve/gf)

Purple sprouting broccoli Nicoise £10

Bibury cheese, anchovies, Billy’s Eggs, winter tomatoes and olives (ve/gf)

Warm Jerusalem Artichokes and Kitchen Garden Parsnips £9

English chickpea houmous, pickled lemons, candied sesame seeds and walnuts (ve/gf)

Chocolate coated organic date w almond, marzipan £3.5 (gf) great with a Missing Bean coffee

Chloe’s cantucci and a glass of Monbazillac £7.5

Basque-style burnt cheesecake with rhubarb and orange £7

Half a Yarlington or Evenlode £8 Pickles and oatcakes (gf)

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.