Chloes - Wine Tasting and Late Night Shopping on Friday

Chloe Horner
👍 6

Mon 4 Dec 2023, 17:04

Hi Everyone

As an addendum to this information (below), quite by chance the Deli and I have arranged similar events this Friday.  Nick (from the Deli) and I spoke about it today and we'll make sure to work around each other better next year.  But in the meantime here's what we've got going on on Friday evening, we'd love to see you, so do pop in, if you can.

Normal dinner service will resume at 6.30, rather than 6pm on Friday but just to say that we are still taking bookings, email: chloescharlburyreservations to secure your table.  I will post the menu for this week in a day or two - lots of lovely warming wintery dishes this week!

Many thanks

Chloe

CHARLBURY LATE NIGHT SHOPPING AND WINE TASTING THIS FRIDAY!

Happy Monday folks! Just a gentle reminder about our lovely wine tasting event with Same from @winefreedom (Chipping Norton based wine merchant) from 5-6.30pm (normal Chloe’s service resumes afterwards) on Friday. We’ll be tasting wines from our Christmas box plus a couple of special bottles for Christmas -if you’re interested in dipping your toe in some low intervention, biodynamic or organic wines this is for you. 

Half the tickets are now sold, so please do email us to book: chloescharlburyreservations@gmail.com Tickets are £10 and redeemable against a Christmas wine box. We’ll also set up the back room for some brownies and colouring for kids if you're unable to get cover.

For late night shopping our shelves are fully stocked with Christmas goodies. Gift packs from our favourite brewery’s: @littleoxbrew @wiperandtrue and @naptoncidery plus Christmas Coffee from @missingbeancoffeeroasters chocolate and fudge from @arthouse_unlimited and a new batch of Chloe’s Provisions (elderflower coridal, chutney and pickles).

There will also be a selection of beers and soft drinks (including Oxford-based Tiddly Pommes apple juice-great for mulling) to try on our counter all day and evening on Friday.

Alice Pryce, our resident artist (and Charlbury resident) will be hanging some additional paintings and have some smaller pieces and cards for sale in the shop too.

I hope that’s everything covered. Looking forward to seeing you for some festive sipping soon!

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.