Once Again: Kill Your Speed!

Charlotte Penn
👍

Tue 18 Nov 2008, 15:55

Motoring - aggressive killers, who have no manners or a care in the world!

The A361 road is a killer

On November 22nd 2007 I also nearly got killed by a 8 month pregnant woman, who was driving way over 70 miles per hour.

Now, I know these things because I cooked for F1 Grand Prix. I know speed as I have driven in many countries around the world. I am an excellent driver. I even drove Arton to his plan and got driven around Spa in a brand new Ferrari at 160mph with a box of Belgian chocolates! WOW that was good!

Anyway, I should of and could of got her charged. However, I like to do things the nice & easy way. This case was going to court next January. We compromised – I only got £1000. However, I should have got £45,000. She a ruined a whole years worth of my business! I hope she has learnt that lesson.

This junction was from Sarsden, where I turned left onto the A361 killer road. I saw her miles away. She had only just come around that corner. And we are talking seconds. I knew I had plenty of time to turn right – onto the road to Charlbury. I know how to drive carefully and I used all driving techniques. She drove into the left had side of my vehicle, when I had turned right.

She obviously doesn’t have any consideration and was very aggressive. The motoring report confirmed all this.

Kill that speed. Stop being aggressive – you speeders.

I would be very interested on people’s thoughts on how to solve this problem. Then something might get done about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don’t want to drive anymore!

I now need to recruit a reliable driver.
This has to be someone who is reliable. We are talking seconds – ETA. And who knows how to drive. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. I have a lot of work to do. And the trial will be commencing next Saturday 20th November. This should be interesting! I need referees. I want to keep living.

No nasty comments or questions - from anyone please. This scared the living daylights out of me. And, as a result destroyed a whole year’s work! And, I’m still suffering. I AM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.

Speeders are also tailgaters and kill too. Let’s start another thread here.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.