This week's Charlbury Market (8th October) - A bumper Market

Chloe Horner
👍 2

Thu 6 Oct 2022, 09:43

Thanks to everyone who came out again and enjoyed the market last week – we really appreciate your support.

Here's a peek of what you can expect at this weeks... Please note that the @ address's below are for Instagram handles if you'd like to have a better look at what and who is coming!

As ever, please do send me any feedback, we're heading towards the end of this five week trial and would love to know your thoughts.

Thanks, Chloe

@oxfork_

No cinnamon buns this week (but an abundance of lovely sweet stuff below!). They’ll be back for the last market.

I’ll be bringing lovely take-home curries for two this week: potato and squash with ginger and garlic, basmati rice, gujarati salad, moong dal, crispy peas, beetroot raita and chutney, £15. You can also bolt on an additional organic beef and chickpea rogan josh for 2 for £10. I’m happy to take pre-orders: hello@oxfork.co

In addition I’ll be bringing some delicious sourdough pizza with seasonal toppings.

Ever-abundant we’ll be selling so much veg from @churchlaneproduce this week! Beautiful Crown Prince squash, tomatoes, potatoes, bunched beets, chard, carrots parsnips, cavalo Nero and curly kale as well as their homemade jams and preserves.

We’ll have free range eggs from well-loved local hens from Ditchley Road and Church lane too.

I’m also delighted I’ll be bringing some delicious cured meats from Chipping Norton’s @saltpigcuring -they use whole rare-breed, free range pigs and everything is made at their HQ in Chippy. This week we’re hoping to have Nduja, garlic and pepper salami, sliced collar and more!

@forgehousebakery

Beautiful sourdough loaves and epic viennoisarie baked in Upper Heyford using locally milled flour and some local wheat. Sue sold out of bread at the last market, but you can secure yours by placing orders directly with Sue on her website: forgehousebakery.com

Hugo and @charlburydeli

We’re very happy to have Charlbury Deli on-board this week bringing lots of delicious local food and drink from the shop including locally roasted coffee from @newgroundcoffee and @missingbeancoffeeroasters. Hugo will also be bringing some hyper-local organic wine from @bridewellgardens at Wilcote as well as some other local tipples

@styanfamilyproduce

Christine will be selling lovely fruit and veg from this family -run farm in Evesham. A proportion of all sales goes to help families in Charlbury supported by

@charlburycornerstone

You can also pre-order Styan produce for collection by visiting their website!

@wilderflowerfarm

Helen from Wilder Flower Farm has a small-but-perfectly-formed patch near Stow. Helen will be bringing her beautiful arrangements and seasonal blooms. A great gift for yourself, or if you’re heading out over the weekend.

@nutmegandthymeplantbased

So happy that Emily will be back in Charlbury with lots of delicious things from her gluten free, plant-based kitchen. Expect bread and bakes, seasonal meals and lots of delicious things. You can pre-order from the delicious Autumn menu from Emily's website too: https://www.nutmegandthymeplantbased.com/

@rooskitchen.uk

This week Rachel will be back with her super-delicious freshly-baked brownies and bakes made just down the road in Witney.

Stonesfield Honey

We’re also hoping to have some honey from Stonesfield with us too.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.