Somethings very wrong: where are the jackdaws and insects?

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sun 29 Jun 2008, 03:08

The unknown unknowns are getting us. 2.53am June 29, 8 days afer solstice. 2 computer monitors on. Big window open. 3 fluorescent lights on. NOT ONE EFFING INSECT IN THE OFFICE. OK I'm half dead with pain and exhaustion but I've just checked the walls and lights, and I can see a noctuid moth as well as anyone anywhere even with one working eye (blind in the other due to injury) and ain't seen one nor a tiddler bug about.

NOT ONEs s*odding bug.

Don't any ****er tell me there isn' anything wrong. I think the unknown unknowns are getting us.

It is really scary. Why can;t anyone else feel scared? Or are you numbed? The canadian indians, medicine men whom I knew well 28 years ago, called me a TRUTHSAYER, a title of great honour, few roundeyes got it. Long story. Maybe I should seek them out with the kids - they'll survive, not rich or comfie. but survive.Maybe they will take us in.

ARE YOU COMPLICIT OR ARE YOU PSYCHICALLY BLIND OR ARE YOU GONNA BE DUMEB WHEN ASKED w WHAT DID YOU DO TO STOP THE AGE OF WASTE DADDA/MOMMA " when asked AND BE ABLE TO ANSWER? ANYTHING AT ALL?

Time for the triple brandy, the last triple dunt work a bit. My youngest has a theatre show tomorrow - proud moement... the "star", so I gotta be up to see it even if it does lead to a doctorAL scolding about drug abuse to get me going in the morning for the show. But I gotta be asleep before 6 am.

This isn't a life its a ***** existience and the only reason I don't blow my **** brains out is keeping going for the kids to have a papa, living hell doesn't touch the meaning of this, and the surgery dunt help a **** .... but thats another thread I can present with great intellectualism... yeah spoken to lots of poepole put in contact with by alternative medical people who have left for this reason but violent travel/motion siokness means i AM stuck stuck stuck here in this town given damage to right vagus nerve branch from damaged neck and right ear balance organs... too sick to bus to Chippy and the only Dr people with odd illnesses and unsusual illnesses trust (and I got both ailments)

Sorry to tired can't think but can't sleep so not righting straight...

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.