Urgent Charlbury appeal for refugees in Idomeni

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 18 Mar 2016, 19:25 (last edited on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 19:48)

Very urgent Idomeni appeal

If you want your money to DO something positive to help destitute refugees in Idomeni NOW, please read on...

We've had this message from our good friend Raz Hussein who has been doing terrific and selfless work in support of refugees, some of which CRAG has supported already. He has also assisted Hook Norton Refugee Action.

Some of the clothing, sleeping bags etc. that we collected for Greece went in a container that Imran Khan organised and paid for.

CRAG doesn't have the means at presentto make a donation, but we do and are. If you can make a contribution, however small, please let us know and we will transfer money immediately.

You can reimburse us in cash or by bank transfer.

Jon and Angela

~~~~~~

Here's what Raz writes:

~~~~~~

Please read and help

Following the recent problems In Idomeni, Greece I've decided to fly out this weekend to help out with buying and delivering Aid to the stranded refugees. Imran Khan flew out there on Thursday and I'll be meeting him over there. It's a very last minute appeal but we really need some donations to maximise the amount of Aid we can get to the refugees. We all know the Greece/Macedonia situation is very bad and Refugees are stranded not knowing where they will end up. As always thank you soo much for your support and lets keep pushing to help them as much as possible. ❤️🙏🏾 #supportrefugees #unity #humanity

~~~~~~

Imran Khan (not the one you've heard of!) has just added:

"Situation here is beyond critical. 12000 refugees 40% appear to be under the age of 6. Suffering is beyond belief with diminishing hope of borders being opened. Thought i'd seen it all, feel like i'm back at the beginning again"

~~~~~~

Jon

charlburyrefugee@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/charlburyrefugee

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.