Driveway & roof cleaner

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Fri 28 Aug 2009, 16:21

Ken,I did not give him 'negative and bad vibes' as you say. I was civil and politely said that I would let my husband know about the quotation he gave me and ring him back. I became suspicious when he then said not to let anyone know he had called round looking for business - it was then that I became uneasy and took the number of the van as he drove off. My first posting asked if anyone knew if it was genuine - to date nobody has confirmed that it is.

Reg James
👍

Thu 27 Aug 2009, 23:07

The same man with a van has been touting in Crawborough today. Seemed very suspicious to me and I told him so.

ken jones
👍

Thu 27 Aug 2009, 20:09

i tried to start a steam cleaning business in charlbury only to come across the same negative and bad vibes you gave to this guy. did you try his phone number no. i put flyers on car windscreens at the railway station and some nice person reported me to telecom so i had to pay business rates on my phone all in my first week.not every body is a crook.

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Tue 25 Aug 2009, 12:05

A man in a blue van (reg no BN55 VEO) called at the house this morning offering to quote to clean the patio and/or roof. Gave his name as Morris, the phone number on the van was 0800 747 1789. Something about his story made me feel a bit uneasy. Has anyone elso been visited? Do you know if it is genuine?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.