Is Halcyon Christmas tree farm open today? (Sunday, 11th)

Ben Cottam
👍

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 08:28

We did, thank you Janet 🙂

Tree is up and looking very nice!

Thanks.

Janet Burroughs
👍 1

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 08:10

Hi Ben, and all

Sorry, only just seen this post. Yes, as Susie posted, we were open yesterday, Sunday. And I was busy selling trees in the snow, so no time to check messages. Hope you made it. 
Message for all - if you haven’t got a tree yet we still have some for sale. We will be open next Saturday, 17th as advertised. And will try to accommodate callers during the week if and  when we are around. 
Janet B, Charlbury Christmas Trees

Janet Burroughs
👍

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 08:01

Hi Ben, and all

Sorry, only just seen this post. Yes, as Susie posted, we were open yesterday, Sunday. And I was busy selling trees in the snow, so no time to check messages. Hope you made it. 
Message for all - if you haven’t got a tree yet we still have some for sale. We will be open next Saturday, 17th as advertised. And will try to accommodate callers during the week if and  when we are around. 
Janet B, Charlbury Christmas Trees

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 10:54

Yes

Ben Cottam
👍

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 08:50

Hi. Just wondering if the Christmas trees are open today. The flyer says yes but text in advert says Saturdays only! I would be grateful if anyone could clarify! Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.