Pedro 'The Cobbler' in Chippy

Stuart Moss
👍

Wed 23 Dec 2009, 14:59

I have just been to 'Pedro's', which is now under new ownership, however, the service was still fantastic (did not ask about a delivery service though!).I had my boots re-soled, stretched and 1/4 steel heels replaced and the workmanship looks first class. Would def recommend and I will be using them in the future.

Susan Way
👍

Tue 1 Sep 2009, 12:25

I went to Pedro on this recommendation and was very pleased - especially with the "drop-off" service which saved me a return trip to Chippy.

Laura Ludlow
👍

Thu 13 Aug 2009, 08:06

Me too! He stretched 3 pairs of shoes (the ones you love but ALWAYS hurt your toes!) for me and has resoled some others and I'm thrilled. Service is great and he does key cutting too....

Pippa Nash
👍

Sat 1 Aug 2009, 18:25

Just wanted to let others know how great this cobbler is. It's a new business and I called in today with four pair of shoes. As I was catching the bus home I couldn't wait and was advised that they offer a free drop off service. This is great for us in Charlbury as Pedro lives in Witney so on his way home. I do like to support local businesses and haven't managed to get to Witney or Woodstock for this. He's on West Street next to the doctors opposite The Old Mill and Malpass. Would thoroughly recommend it.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.