The Shed - Moulin Rouge

John Kearsey
👍

Thu 23 Jul 2009, 00:26

Can only echo what has already been said. The Argentine Tango/Roxanne dance was fantastic!

Dave Oates
👍

Mon 20 Jul 2009, 00:22

The best Shed show since Cabaret - congratulations to Chris, Sue, Trish and Theresa and especially to all the Shed members. Charlbury has a lot to be thankful for!

John Munro
👍

Sun 19 Jul 2009, 20:28

Cannot agree more with what has been said - absolutely brillient. Niether Lesley or I are parents of anyone in Shed, we just went along at the last minute yesterday and were truly amazed at the standard of performance. Well done to everyone.

Sue Normand
👍

Sun 19 Jul 2009, 17:49

Absolutely agree - the production was amazing, fantastic etc with outstanding singing/acting - many thanks to the team of producers, choreographers, musicians and helpers who spend so much time of their time to make Shed drama so good. The talent of these teenagers may have been missed without their encouragement and what shines through is proof that there is loads in Charlbury and around. Well done to all the stars...

David McCutcheon
👍

Sat 18 Jul 2009, 23:16

Having just returned from tonights's performance, I must congratulate the cast, the musicians and all who contributed to the show backstage.

But special thanks to all those who run the Shed, drill the kids and put in the hours to enable them to achieve so much. I won't start to mention names, as I may miss someone out, but your efforts are so much appreciated.

As a fellow parent mentioned to me tonight, the Shed is effectively Charlbury's Youth Club. It may not be much, but it's all the kids have.

And you do it so well.

Hope you enjoy your after-show parties - You've earned it.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.