Fireworks on Woodstock road

Danielle Brown
👍 1

Sat 5 Nov 2022, 12:10

Thanks both, am aware about the ones this evening at the cricket club, hopefully they’re far enough away.

Thanks guys 

Mark Sulik
👍

Sat 5 Nov 2022, 12:02

Completely agree, where a fantastic and organised display is provided and available at the cricket club .Danielle, posting your location would assist and allow others to consider this. Woodstock road is quite long ?

Jackie Hague
👍 2

Fri 4 Nov 2022, 19:58

Couldn't agree more, Danielle; those firecrackers were far too loud.

Jean Adams
👍 1

Fri 4 Nov 2022, 19:49

I sympathise. FireworkBonfire night is 5thNovember. Saturday the Cricket Club have their Bonfire Night.

Danielle Brown
👍 5

Fri 4 Nov 2022, 19:36

I’d be really grateful if anybody planning on having fireworks directly behind the livery yard would at least pre warm me. I don’t want to stop people having fun but I have a handful of extremely stressed horses now and I could have sedated them in advance had I of known about the ones that have just been let off this close to us.

Please be considerate, the animals do not understand what they are and I’d like to make the situation as stress-free as I possibly can.

My number is 07896114131 and I’d appreciate a text of more over the coming days/weeks.

Thank you

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.