The 'homeless', 'stray', or 'lost' black and white cat

Valerie Stewart
👍 2

Mon 31 Oct 2022, 14:39

Hello Michele,

Just to confirm our previous correspondence - yes there is a black cat with green eyes wandering around at Hanover Close, but as you sent me a picture of Cleo I can confirm that our little visitor isn't Cleo.  This one doesn't come into the house even with windows wide open, and I don't think that any of our neighbours puts food out.  Also I tried calling 'Cleo' with a silly expression on my face and she didn't respond.  

But if I can get a photograph I will, and post it, just to be sure.  

(Where I lived before here there was a ginger cat with wanderlust.  I found him in my bath, in my bookshelves stretched long and thin, asleep in an old sink in the garden, and once under my duvet.  I do hope that Cleo remembers where her home is).  

michele marietta
👍 2

Mon 31 Oct 2022, 10:55

Hi.

If you are being pestered by a short-hair black and white cat with green eyes (may or may not have a collar as she likes to ditch them), please DON'T feed her, and DON'T let her into your house.

She's our cat Cleo. She's a pain. She loves to beg for food at other's houses.

If you leave a window/velux open, she has no shame and will just come in.

She doesn't need rehoming, taking to the vet, checking to see if she's chipped (she is), or any of the other things that nice people say/want to do about her. She's just a floozy.

Please don't feed her or let her into your house. Ideally, you'll spray her with your garden hosepipe...she'll get the message, leave you alone, and come home where she belongs.

Holler if you have questions!
Michele

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.