Fireworks night at the Cricket Club

Gareth Epps
👍 4

Sat 5 Nov 2022, 21:17

A great display, very well put on.

Andrew Webster
👍 2

Sat 5 Nov 2022, 19:56

An outstanding display... I doff my cap in respect to all involved. Well done.

Paul D Jenkins
👍

Sat 5 Nov 2022, 14:45

We are set and ready for two super displays. Bar opens 5.15!! Copper Pot are catering!! See you there!! 

Rich Nash
👍 1

Fri 4 Nov 2022, 12:43 (last edited on Fri 4 Nov 2022, 12:43)

Things are gearing up for tomorrow night! Just a reminder for those attending that general parking will be at the station only, with the standard fees applying. 

We have limited blue badge parking only (for safety reasons) on site. If you need a spot please send me a mail me via this website ASAP and we will send a permit to you.

Advance admission tickets are still available online, click here to purchase. Tickets will also be available to purchase on the gate. The first low noise display starts at 18:00, with the main display at 19:00.

Paul D Jenkins
👍 2

Mon 31 Oct 2022, 22:10

Going to be big. Please CHARLBURY make this the event it used to be prior to Covid. We have spent more on fireworks then ever before!! 

Rich Nash
👍

Sat 29 Oct 2022, 17:55

Hi all, just a reminder that the annual fireworks display (in fact two displays this year) will be taking place next Saturday, gates open from 17:15. More details are available on the Events page of this site and also at charlburycricketclub.com

Tickets can be purchased online here, with advance discounted tickets for U16's available. We look forward to seeing you there.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.