Is there a Beer festival this saturday??

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Thu 9 Jul 2009, 01:17

Certainly the cider ran out very early (and it was an excellent selection).

Some photos are now up here: www.charlbury.info/cgi-bin/dgallery.cgi?gallery=beer_festival_2009 . Thanks to Dave and Paul for them!

John Munro
👍

Mon 6 Jul 2009, 21:58

No more posts since Richard's at 17:56 on Saturday! Does everyone still have a hangover or something? Did all the beer get drunk before the end this year? Any updates or comments about the event overall?

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 4 Jul 2009, 17:56

For anyone reading this at the Festival, may I enthusiastically recommend the Janet's Jungle Juice...

Kate Smith
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2009, 22:07

By golly that sounds good - lucky this posting was here or I would not have known it was happening!

graham W
👍

Thu 2 Jul 2009, 20:00

or an even beter web site!!!!! www.charlburybeerfestival.org

Julie Negus
👍

Wed 1 Jul 2009, 17:11

www.charlburycricketclub.co.uk/diary.php

Sue Normand
👍

Mon 29 Jun 2009, 23:22

I heard a rumour that there is a charity fundraising beer festival at the cricket field this saturday from 12 noon until 11pm. Is it true that there are over 40 real ales, real cider, pimms and wine in a relaxed family friendly setting with live music and good food all day?
Surely £5 is a bargain for such a full day of convivial entertainment...
Please advise.... Ian

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.