Agreed.  Well done to everybody.

Mark Sulik
👍 3

Sun 16 Oct 2022, 09:10

Wow - That was an event not to have missed -well done to all involved 

Mark Sulik
👍 2

Fri 14 Oct 2022, 14:29

I have been sent a link that is on Facebook and on the Cricket Club web page by a friend - who is going - looks very professional- even though the tents are ( currently) unoccupied! Looking forward to this - reminds me of Munich on many occasions . 

Wendy Bailey
👍 1

Thu 13 Oct 2022, 19:33

I'm looking forward to The Vodka Shots playing. As a non drinker I can at least enjoy those. 

Catherine Ball
👍 1

Thu 13 Oct 2022, 19:19 (last edited on Thu 13 Oct 2022, 19:31)

Hi - while I am personally looking forward to enjoying some German beer, I have a non-beer-drinking friend who would like to come - will there be alternative tipples available? 
(Sorry just checked your website properly and see that wine and soft drinks available) 

A Westbury
👍

Thu 13 Oct 2022, 17:38

The marquees at the Cricket Club look great!  It's all getting a bit exciting now, not long to go...

Paul D Jenkins
👍

Wed 12 Oct 2022, 14:21

Weekend tickets can now be purchased on the door/gate or indeed Friday event tickets upgraded to weekend tickets on Saturday. No reason not to attend!

Paul D Jenkins
👍

Wed 12 Oct 2022, 12:19

Another query - sorry no dogs allowed for probably obvious reasons

Paul D Jenkins
👍

Wed 12 Oct 2022, 08:15 (last edited on Wed 12 Oct 2022, 08:17)

We have had a number of enquires but the main themes are about buying tickets on the door and what about bad weather? Firstly, tickets can definitely be bought on the gate on both dates - both cash and card are acceptable. Secondly, we have invested in two very large marquees that will be heated with lots of seating so with a hopefully  good crowd, we should all be fine. There are some amazing bands including 2 x 25 piece brass bands so we really hope everybody can be motivated to join us. remember this is a family event - so bring everyone along! Watch over the next two days as the festival site is prepared.

Full details and timings can be found on our dedicated website www.charlburyoktoberfest.live

Paul D Jenkins
👍 1

Thu 6 Oct 2022, 08:59

Hi Mark, early bird tickets have sold out which is a great start!! Tickets will definitely be available on the gate but yes of course it would be safer and quicker to purchase tickets on line. Also weekend tickets (best value) can only be bought online

Mark Sulik
👍

Wed 5 Oct 2022, 18:34

Are / will tickets be available on the door / gate ? for either day, or safer to book now ? as I assume demand will be high ! 

Paul D Jenkins
👍 2

Wed 5 Oct 2022, 14:39

With only 9 days to go to the Oktoberfest we are opening up a thread to try and respond to any queries that may arise, Full details for the event can be found at www.charlburyoktoberfest.live

We are hoping that the funds raised can allow us to buy new ground equipment and that the event comes firmly based in the Charlbury calendar. Ticket sales to date have gone well!

Summary details are

• Friday 14thn and Saturday 15th October
  • Gates open 17.00 Friday and 13.00 Saturday
  • A family event offering music from 8 local bands including blues, jazz, covers and obviously oompah!!
  • German and local beers
  • Indoor and outdoor seating with 2 x 30m marquees
  • 3 stages
  • Food offerings from Bavarian sausages to Brazilian
  • Kids discos each day - early evening

Any queries just post here...

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.