Driving to John Radcliffe

Katie Ewer
👍

Sat 1 Oct 2022, 08:23

I go that way every day and the traffic is particularly bad at the moment. Fridays are the least busy day, but the traffic through Yarnton roadworks is heavy most days. If you need to park at the JR, I'd leave Charlbury at 8am to be there and parked for 9.30. As others have said, buses are better if that's an option. 

Roy Coates
👍 1

Fri 30 Sep 2022, 17:24

We have found it far less stressful than trying to park at the JR  to use the 700 bus service from Oxford Parkway.  In my experience it generally runs to time.  timetable on the web.  

Helen Chapman
👍

Fri 30 Sep 2022, 17:05

The difficulty might be parking when you get there. In the past I've parked at Oxford Parkway and got the bus from there (although as it goes through Summertown and Marston Ferry Road rather than round the bypass you need to allow plenty of time for it).

Tony H Merry
👍

Fri 30 Sep 2022, 15:24

Have to be at the JR for 9.30 next Friday morning and thinking of driving.  Any idea of the delays in roadworks in Yarnton ? (or elsewhere ?)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.