Charlbury Market - This Saturday (1st October)

Chloe Horner
👍 1

Fri 30 Sep 2022, 18:05

I know it's grim outside now, but I've checked across the forecasts and it looks like it'll be beautiful for the market again tomorrow.  

I've taken delivery of some beautiful Salt Pig charcuterie this afternoon, all made with free-range, fully mature Gloucester Old Spots and totally delicious!

In addition to the tonne of buns I'm making I'm also bringing a batch of dips, pestos and sauces made with delicious veg from Church Lane Produce.  And some delicious 'Grandma Slices' foccacia-style pizza.  Great for a Saturday lunch!

Hope to see you there.

Chloe

Chloe Horner
👍

Wed 28 Sep 2022, 19:55

Haha! I am making more this week, but if you come in the first 45 minutes, you’ll definitely get one.xxx

Helen Chapman
👍 2

Wed 28 Sep 2022, 16:07

Gotta get those cinnamon buns. What time does the queue start?

Chloe Horner
👍 8

Wed 28 Sep 2022, 12:53

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed the market last week. Here's a peek of what you can expect at this weeks... Please note that the @ address's below are for Instagram handles if you'd like to have a better look at what's coming! 

As ever, please do…

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.