Pilates for Seniors

Sarah Khoja
👍

Thu 20 Oct 2022, 12:38

A couple of weeks ago I started my new class for Seniors. It has proven so popular, I’m now setting up a new class at 11am on Tuesday mornings at the bowls club. The first class will be held on Tuesday 8th November. Please get in touch if you are interested in joining. For more information on my classes, please visit bodyfitpilates.co.uk

Best wishes

Sarah

Sarah Khoja
👍 1

Wed 28 Sep 2022, 12:23

It has long been known of the importance of exercise as we get older. Pilates is a great way to keep bones strong and muscles mobile, therefore I would love to start a class for Seniors or for anyone who has been diagnosed with Osteoporosis or other conditions. I have an additional qualification for bone health and have undertaken other courses for conditions such as arthritis. I intend to hold it on a Wednesday morning at 9am at the Community Centre and would need 5 people to start. A free trial is offered for the first class. If you or anyone you know would like to join the class, please get in touch. You can find out more information about me on my website www.bodyfitpilates.co.uk or email me on bodyfitpilatesuk@gmail.com

Another interesting article from the bbc today 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63048474

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.