18:48 train 2 hours late today

Jan Going
👍 1

Sat 24 Sep 2022, 08:24

The estate agents may have to modify their blurb describing Charlbury as being an ideal place to live with a good train service to London.

Alex Flynn
👍 3

Fri 23 Sep 2022, 23:15 (last edited on Fri 23 Sep 2022, 23:17)

Is it any wonder so many people are still working from home or taking alternative transport in spite of the petrol prices and silly increases in the cost of living?

Sorry to complain but I've had weeks of this and I've had enough! 

Alex Flynn
👍 2

Fri 23 Sep 2022, 23:13 (last edited on Mon 26 Sep 2022, 07:37)

GWR really are taking the Michael! And they've been cancelling trains in going into Oxford all week! Overhanging wire has become the latest excuse since last weekend!

Appalling service!

Nobody at Charlbury station to sell you a ticket so you are forced to faff around with GWR's app or buy tickets for travel that day from the machine. .

Meanwhile they will all be holding the country to ransom again on the 1st, 5th and 8th October unless something is sorted out. Any sympathy I had is rapidly wearing thin! 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.