a small navy (?) car

Roger Short
👍

Fri 22 May 2009, 16:06

I have seen this happen very frequently,it is usually when people are using mobile phones when driving,why cannot people use handsfree and make life safer for innocent drivers.

Graham Chamberlain
👍

Fri 22 May 2009, 08:33

I have found this to be an ever-increasing hazard. So many drivers seem uanable to keep to their own side of the road, even on a blind bend such as at the Ditchley Gate on the Woodstock road.

glena chadwick
👍

Thu 21 May 2009, 11:33

Yesterday,Wednesday May 20th I was driving down Sturt Road at Five Ways, about to cross over to the Witney road at 10.20 a.m. Several cars crossed over coming from Witney onto Sturt Road. In the middle of them was a small navy (?) car. It went way over the white line---so much so that I had to make a quick swerve. I gave an aggrieved hoot but I think he was gone by then. This is not to start another 'horrid cars' thread but just to say it was really scarey and if it was you---please think again next time you go round a bend.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.