Music for street fair

Steve Jones
👍 1

Wed 14 Sep 2022, 14:31 (last edited on Wed 14 Sep 2022, 14:31)

This is the provisional list of performances that will be taking place at the various stages on Street Fair Day. Exact timings may be subject to some change on the day.

Main Stage Area

Grand Opening 2pm
School Choir
Morris Dancers 2:30 pm
Bell Ringing    
Sea Shanties 3:00 pm
The Reapers 4:00 pm

The Vodka Shots 7:00 pm
The Standard

Corner House Garden Stage

Laura Jones 3:00 pm
Merlins Quest 4:00 pm

Bull Garden Stage
Rhiannon Fitzgerald 2:30 pm
Storm Alice 3:30 pm
Crooked Little Heart 4:30 pm

Steve Jones
👍 2

Sun 11 Sep 2022, 18:15 (last edited on Sun 11 Sep 2022, 18:16)

The main stage will, indeed, be the one in front of the Bell. What might happen in the future now the place is up for sale, I can't say. However, we have approval for this year.

It ought to say main stage on the map in the Street Fair programme.

Mandy cooper
👍

Sun 11 Sep 2022, 17:22

Ok Thankyou so is the main stage where it always is in front of the bell 

Steve Jones
👍

Sun 11 Sep 2022, 17:12

There will be some music/entertainment at on the main stage during the Street Fair with the children's choir, bell ringing and see shanties not to mention the Morris dancers in front of the stage.

There will also be other musical acts alternating between our two secondary stages in the garden of the Corner House and the Bull during the afternoon. We will put up boards with schedules at the two sites on the day. Dave Oates has promised some excellent musicians.

In the evening, the music will revert to the Main Stage when we will have the Vodka Shots playing from about 7:00pm with the headline act being The Standard who many will remember from their great set which closed out the Riverside festival.

As soon as I get a definitive list of the acts at the Bull and the Corner House, I will post it up on the news section.

Mandy cooper
👍

Sun 11 Sep 2022, 16:02

Just wonder where the bands will be playing as it says in the leaflets bull gardens and corner house gardens. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.