Missing black cat

Alan Cobb
👍

Wed 31 Aug 2022, 18:42

Glad to read some happy news.

Valerie Stewart
👍

Wed 31 Aug 2022, 14:22

So pleased.   They do have a way of wrapping one around their little fingers, don't you think?  

Christine Donaldson
👍 11

Wed 31 Aug 2022, 09:46

Cat has come home safe and sound! Now enjoying lots of cuddles and strokes. Thank you all for your time and concern.

Chris :)

Valerie Stewart
👍

Mon 29 Aug 2022, 20:17

A little black cat with startlingly green eyes and a white bib has appeared from time to time around some of the buildings in Hanover Close.  My neighbour says that a cat matching the description climbed up to her windowsill two or three times a few weeks ago, and she appeared once when I was sitting with her in the garden.  But no sightings since then; we thought that perhaps she was a wandering cat whose people wanted to keep her in.  She looked very well  cared for, and the eyes exceptionally green and beautiful.  But that was a few weeks ago; we've been on the lookout ever since.  

If she reappears, do you want us to persuade her to stay while we get in touch?  My neighbour has been very concerned.  

Christine Donaldson
👍

Mon 29 Aug 2022, 18:59

Hi Alan,

I hadn't, and it's really helpful - thanks for taking the time to post.

Best,

Chris

Alan Cobb
👍

Mon 29 Aug 2022, 16:38

Christine - have you seen the advice from Catchat here? https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found#lost

Christine Donaldson
👍 2

Mon 29 Aug 2022, 11:47

We are missing our much loved black cat Minty. She is shorthaired, all black with green eyes, no collar, very tubby and not terribly fast on her feet.

Missing from Thames Gardens since mid last week.

We would be incredibly grateful if people living nearby could check garden sheds and outbuildings. Thanks in advance and do please let us know if there are any sightings.

Chris Donaldson 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.