AD'S PIZZA

Valerie Stewart
👍 1

Thu 25 Aug 2022, 16:45

Chef's Cottage is under new management, now called New Chef's Cottage.  My neighbour and I used to have takeaways from the old one, but the quality dropped significantly over the past few months.  Neighbour is delighted with the new regime, which has more dishes available, much better quality, larger portions.  Old Chef's Cottage used to charge £6 for delivery, which is why we used to share; I believe that the new owners charge much the same.  

But I do wish there were one nearer .... (sigh)

jenna siford
👍

Thu 25 Aug 2022, 13:50

Hi, i believe that Chefs Cottage in Chipping Norton delivers to Charlbury :)

Julia Webb
👍 1

Wed 24 Aug 2022, 21:18

I ordered by phone. They opened 2 weeks ago in the High Street,  Witney.  My order was £21 including delivery.  I believe the delivery charge is £3.

A chinese takeaway offering delivery to Charlbury would be great! 

Rachel Ramsay
👍

Wed 24 Aug 2022, 21:10

Is this the one from Witney? Do they deliver to Charlbury and what’s the minimum order? Can’t see this info on their website!

Valerie Stewart
👍

Wed 24 Aug 2022, 20:30

Oh for a Chinese that delivers!!!  

I take it that AD's delivers?  I'm having difficulty creating an account.  

Thanks anyway for the tipoff. 

Julia Webb
👍 1

Tue 23 Aug 2022, 19:34 (last edited on Tue 23 Aug 2022, 19:35)

Had a menu through the door today.  Tried it tonight - lovely hot pizza.  All we need now is a chinese that delivers!  

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.