Mandy cooper
👍

Sun 14 Aug 2022, 17:40

https://www.fabulousflowers.biz/

Amazing florist and deliver 

Valerie Stewart
👍 1

Sun 14 Aug 2022, 16:26

Just to add - there's a brilliant book by Amy Stewart (no relation) called Flower Confidential, which is a tour around the cut flower industry.  There's a 'gosh, never thought about that' moment on almost every page.  

Valerie Stewart
👍 1

Sun 14 Aug 2022, 16:22

Dear reliable Marks and Spencer have never let me down.  Also I recently used Bloom and Wild - they advertised 'letter box flowers,' which means that they arrive still very much in bud and take 12=30 hours and a long drink before showing themselves.  (I think lots of firms do letter box flowers).   The only drawback to letter box flowers is that if the recipient doesn't know what to expect their initial impression could be disappointment, which is how my recipient reacted at first.  

I've also used Waitrose.  The three I've described all offer fragrant flowers, like stocks, which used to be difficult to find. 

Oh - if you're proposing to make this a regular thing, you could be a member of the Frequent Flower Club.  

Jean Adams
👍 1

Sun 14 Aug 2022, 15:53

I need to or£er flowers for home delivery 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.