Wlderness numbers down this year? (Debate)

Hans Eriksson
👍

Sun 7 Aug 2022, 14:45

I also believe the main stage has been moved somewhat south towards Lake Superior.

Gareth Epps
👍 3

Sun 7 Aug 2022, 14:21

The main stage has been turned anti-clockwise, indeed.

Alex Flynn
👍 8

Sun 7 Aug 2022, 10:06

It’s an inevitability with a music festival Jan but it is so much more bearable than previous years. Someone told me they have turned the main stage so it is facing the other way - this could be why we are able to sleep again :) Good move! Good times! 

Jan Going
👍

Sun 7 Aug 2022, 08:16

I live in Charlbury and could hear the feint sound of music at 11pm.

Robin Taylor
👍 1

Sat 6 Aug 2022, 21:59

There’s a North wind at the moment, I haven’t  heard any music, and I wonder if it’s being blown in the opposite direction to Charlbury.

Hans Eriksson
👍

Sat 6 Aug 2022, 21:03

I hear no music (although we are a little bit further away up the Spelsbury Rd). Other years we have definitely heard music. Have the howden tenants made the festival move further in to the forest? 

Tony Graeme
👍

Sat 6 Aug 2022, 20:38

Could be some have been deterred by the threat of strikes and attendant disruption to services.

It may be misleading because of changes to the layout: but a walk past the Park to Finstock suggests there are actually many more cars (and possibly tents) this year.

Alex Flynn
👍 1

Sat 6 Aug 2022, 19:39

Seems there are a lot fewer on the trains this year. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.