Charlbury-Witney, helping get son to school

James Styring
👍 1

Tue 2 Aug 2022, 11:18

Oh, no! Good luck, Liudmyla, I hope you can work this out.

Julia Webb
👍

Tue 2 Aug 2022, 10:06

Or the 233 Witney to Woodstock bus, then change to get the Chippy S3. 

Emily Algar
👍

Tue 2 Aug 2022, 09:38

I was also going to suggest the X9 but the buses back in the afternoon are really badly timed. I often have to get the S1 to Oxford and then the train to Charlbury, and I still get home before the bus leaves Witney, but I appreciate this is not ideal for a school student. 

Liz Leffman
👍 2

Tue 2 Aug 2022, 08:51 (last edited on Tue 2 Aug 2022, 08:51)

Liudmyla, I am sending you a private message

Claire Wilding
👍 1

Tue 2 Aug 2022, 08:43

Hi Liudmyla have you looked at the x9 bus? That could get your son to Witney in the morning. Unfortunately there is no bus back until 5pm. 

Liudmyla Khrabatyn
👍 3

Mon 1 Aug 2022, 23:26

Good evening dear ones! My name is Lyudmila Khrabatin, I'm from Ukraine. I have a situation that I haven't found a way out of yet. I have a son Danila, he is 12 years old. He wants to go to Wood Green School Witney. The bus company refused us the bus, there are no seats. I know we're Chippin Norton, but at the end of the year I'm going to have to leave my dear sponsor friends and look for another place to live. and I chose Witney. I appeal to you with a request, maybe someone is going to work in Witney in the morning and could give my son a ride to school. I will be glad to any help, any of your advice. Thank you .

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.