Help needed by Medical Detection Dogs

Helen Josephine Wright
👍 3

Fri 29 Jul 2022, 14:44

During the Covid19 pandemic Medical Detection Dogs trained some of their dogs to detect the virus as people passed into buildings such as airports. A dog can detect far more quickly than the testing kits & with tremendous accuracy.

MDD are current undergoing accreditation for their Covid19 dogs & need over 200 volunteers , especially those who are Positive.

I do hope you will all spread the word & also volunteer, I attended a couple of weeks ago & have just been asked to spread the word further. The testing will take place at their premises & the links to offer help are below:

Telephone 020 3105 3522 or contact

c19dogs@arctechinnovation.com

To enrol directly 

https://is.gd/c19dogsSTEV

I go hope many of you will help, it is lovely to witness the dogs working. They simply walk by you so do not worry if you feel they might make contact.

You can either take a Lateral Flow Test before you go or they will do one for you.

On arrival they undertook the CPR test & results are sent to you within a couple of days.

Many thanks Helen

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.