Very noisy and low jet aircraft shook the crockery

Philip Ambrose
👍

Thu 14 Jul 2022, 19:13

Red Arrows over Charlbury this afternoon as well as a couple of Eurofighter Typhoons.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 14 Jul 2022, 14:11

I've started a nerdthread for sighting, citing a P47 with invasion stripes went over low and fast. As no side view no idead if a P47D with the bubble canopy. Might be a few more if I stay in the garden and try and read (problematic with near vision) or listen to podcasts. Hopefully my science and history doesn't drive the neighbours crazy....

Will they move planes the day before so be a rush? Or a day earlier to put them into peak fettle in time for display?

Simon Walker
👍

Thu 14 Jul 2022, 13:16

It's Fairford airshow this weekend, so there'll be aircraft arriving today and tomorrow, and presumably overflying the countryside around here, either waiting for a landing slot or being filmed.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 14 Jul 2022, 13:05

What was that went over so loud about 11.20? Upset the dogs. Anyone see it or them. There were two passes over a few minutes apart.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.