Fire station clothes bins

Caspar Morris
👍 2

Sat 2 Jul 2022, 12:30

I’ll see if I can find out from the company as they have been making some changes. 

The round our collection was on use to be in a van once a fortnight but when the 2nd bin was installed they had to increase to weekly. They now have an issue with the van being to small even on weekly collections and they were looking at using a small hgv. 

But that then has the issue of the industry where drivers are in short supply 

Christine Battersby
👍

Sat 2 Jul 2022, 11:19

The instructions on the Fire Fighters Charity website say: "If the bank is full please call the phone number displayed on the textile bank to report the full bank, and then please try again over the next couple of days."

Since I deposited a bag of clothes in the right-hand bin only a couple of days ago, it can't have been full for long.

Liz Leffman
👍

Sat 2 Jul 2022, 10:02

The charity is responsible for emptying the bins, so impossible to say as they are nothing to do with the rest of the bin collections ibn the town

Mary Heckman
👍

Sat 2 Jul 2022, 07:06

does anyone know when the clothes bins at the fire station will be emptied? They are both completely full at the moment.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.