Printmaking workshop in the CBF's Culture Tent last Saturday

Will Webster
👍 3

Tue 19 Jul 2022, 23:39

Hi Edward, my son Seb and I attended and very much enjoyed the workshop and would be delighted to pick up the prints if that could be arranged. Thanks!

Edward Fenton
👍 1

Mon 18 Jul 2022, 13:23

I've now picked up the artwork from printmaker Anthony Lloyd, who ran the workshop, and I see that the name on one set is Seb, not Sam as stated earlier. There are two other sets of prints - please let me know via this website if you know who did them, so that I can pass them on. 

Edward Fenton
👍

Fri 1 Jul 2022, 15:28

Did you take part in the printmaking workshop in the Culture Tent at the Charlbury Beer Festival last Saturday, and leave without taking your prints? One set of prints was by someone called Sam, and there are two other sets. They were hung on a line in the tent to dry, and we have them safely - but we would love to be able to reunite them with their owners! Email me via this website, or just post a reply.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.