New book by Geoffrey Walton Charlbury Then & Now

Rosemary Bennett
👍 1

Fri 8 Jul 2022, 21:52

A very interesting book, and a poignant reminder of many of the locals and the businesses here, when we first arrived. I wonder some times what those people would think now, if they could see what has happened to their beautiful little self-contained, slightly off the beaten track, town.

Congratulations, Geoffrey, and thank you for taking the time to compile this as a lasting reminder of the ‘old days’ in Charlbury.

George Ogier
👍 1

Fri 8 Jul 2022, 15:30

I bought a copy and it’s great!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Thu 7 Jul 2022, 12:56

Just had another restock of Geoff's Book

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Wed 6 Jul 2022, 13:12

Going like hot cakes but we still have copies available 

Mark Sulik
👍

Sat 2 Jul 2022, 18:22

What a great potted history and historical information- really interesting-  Congratulations Geoffrey. 

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 2

Sat 2 Jul 2022, 10:04

Morning Malcolm

As far as I know there is nothing online for you to view at present, not sure if the author will be doing that as he has the copyright to reproduce it, we do have copies in the shop if you wish to take a look, there are some fascinating photos throughout the book.

Many thanks

Tim   

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 1 Jul 2022, 16:04

For some reason a g-search for Then and Now doesn't bring any web prescence. Do you have a url for it to peruse?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Fri 1 Jul 2022, 14:53

Martin King I have messaged you.

Tim

Martin King
👍

Fri 1 Jul 2022, 14:17

Good afternoon Tim

As I do not live in the area could you post a copy out to me subject to payment over the phone ?

Kind regards

Martin King

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Fri 1 Jul 2022, 12:52 (last edited on Sat 2 Jul 2022, 10:05)

Geoffrey Walton's New book  " Charlbury Then & Now or when we arrived and now " is now in stock at Cotswold frames £15.00 per copy P+P £4.00 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.