Please show some respect

Ian Phillips
👍 8

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 22:48

Welcome to the world of those who live on that part of Pooles Lane 😕

Alex Flynn
👍 4

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 22:17

Completely agree with you Pauline. There are some real idiot drivers around who roar around with no consideration for road safety. Hope you are ok 

Pauline Eagling
👍 15

Tue 21 Jun 2022, 09:03

Whilst walking home with my dog along Pooles Lanes just after 8 this morning, a large red/russet metallic car nearly hit my dog and narrowly missed my foot.  You just couldn’t wait less than one minute for me to get to a safe place but chose to drive extremely close and endangering me. It was the narrowest part of Pooles Lane where there are no foot paths and whilst I pulled in that didn’t deter you from proceeding far too close.  If you are reading this, you know who you are as I shouted at you and for your information I have your registration number.  The majority of drivers are extremely courteous along that stretch of road and understand it is for both drivers AND pedestrians and is a route which is used by many, especially families with young children and the elderly.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.