Wilderness

David Cook
👍

Fri 22 Jul 2022, 20:24 (last edited on Mon 25 Jul 2022, 13:29)

I have manged to sell my tickers.

Meghan O'Donnell
👍

Fri 22 Jul 2022, 17:48

Hi Bianca,

I’ve completed the relevant form to apply for residents tickets for Wilderness festival, but it says we need to attend the Charlbury Community Centre, will someone be there this Sunday 24th July to go through our paperwork confirming we are residents so we can be sent the respective link?

Thanks in advance.

Meghan 

Emma Cottam
👍 14

Wed 20 Jul 2022, 13:51

Hello to Bianca and the Wilderness team, from your neighbours at Charlbury Pre-School!

Hope you’re well. We haven’t yet received a response following our Wilderness Local Bursary application. I believe the intention was that all applicants would be contacted by the end of June. Please could you let me know when we can expect to hear? The funding we have applied for would make such a difference to our outdoor learning environment, and would be greatly appreciated by all our children and their families.

Many thanks indeed

Emma Cottam 

Secretary, Charlbury Pre-School Committee

Bianca Molloy
👍

Wed 29 Jun 2022, 13:03

Hello Sam, 

Weekend tickets are still available. Please complete the form and process found here: 

https://eu.jotform.com/220804142468351

Many thanks, Bianca

Sam Sherpa Moore
👍

Sun 26 Jun 2022, 20:46

Hi - are these tickets still available ? 

Bianca Molloy
👍

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 13:10

Hello Sarah, 

Yes! We increased our local resident allocation this year, along with the postcode areas... full information on the process is here:

https://eu.jotform.com/220804142468351

Best wishes, Bianca 

Sarah Lydiat
👍

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 08:22

Is there still a chance to buy local tickets for wilderness festival??

thanks 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.