My cats gone missing

Emily Algar
👍

Mon 20 Jun 2022, 07:42

That's brilliant Liam! 

Liam crutch
👍 1

Mon 20 Jun 2022, 03:19

Haha yes. I got a ps2 for my 19th last february just gone. I had to find myself a copy. Tryna get all the way through get a life lol

James Norris
👍

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 22:55

Sims on the PS2, that’s a blast from the past.

Pauline Eagling
👍

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 22:28

Great news. 

Liam crutch
👍 8

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 22:19

CAT FOUND!!!!!!!!!! THANK U EVERYONE THAT HELPED. WE WAS JUST SAT PLAYING SIMS 1 ON THE PS2 AND SHE COMES BOLTING THROUGH THE WINDOW INTO OUR HOUSE. SHE HID AT FIRST BUT 5 SECONDS LATER SHE CAME TO ME. IM SOOOOO HAPPPPPY

Liam crutch
👍

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 20:53

Im not entirely sure what breed the cat is but upon searching cat breeds. It looks like a "Domestic mixed breed cat moggies"

Pauline Eagling
👍

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 14:26

I sent a direct message to you.  There is a cat round Hanover Close matching your cats description.  Have spoken to my neighbours and it’s not theirs.  You can approach tge cat but it won’t let you get close

Emily Algar
👍

Sun 19 Jun 2022, 13:09

Hi Liam, I am sorry about your cat. Have you tried knocking on neighbours doors to ask them to check garages/sheds as she may have got locked in if people have gone away for the weekend? I'm on the Green so will keep an eye out for her. I hope you find her. You could also check up Hundley Way in case she's gone across the field.

Liam crutch
👍

Sat 18 Jun 2022, 21:59

She has green eyes.

When searching online i found a pic of someones cat that looks 99.9999% like my cat https://www.nationalpetregister.org/mp/101859

Liam crutch
👍

Sat 18 Jun 2022, 21:48

P.s she goes by the name of boots. Some nicknames are bootsy or bootsy wootsy.

If anyone has invited her into there house email me at liamcrutch15@gmail.com.

Also id like to add that since this is the 3rd night shes been missing she hasnt had anybfood or water in thatbperiod ofntimenso if you have any spare cat food or even a bowl to put some water in would be much help

Liam crutch
👍

Sat 18 Jun 2022, 17:40 (last edited on Sat 18 Jun 2022, 21:59)

Black cat with white on belly under chin and mouth with white paws and on her back 2 legs the white fur from her paws go halfway up her leg. Small adult cat (14 or 15 cat years old)Last seen jefferson piece. 18th june 8 30 am. Been missing since late night on the 16th.Is an indoor cat so will run away if approached. If u see her email me.(not sure how to send pic on here so email is best way to comunicate)

Many thanks

Liam

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.