Wilderness Day Tickets

James Norris
👍 1

Sun 31 Jul 2022, 13:37

Hi Bianca,

If we’ve already bought weekend tickets can we still buy day tickets? 

Mark Cowan
👍

Sun 31 Jul 2022, 12:35

Hi Bianca

What ID do I require for local day ticket on Saturday? And what price is a kids day ticket? Also can you confirm the day ticket entrance.

Thanks!  

Jo Whitford
👍

Thu 28 Jul 2022, 16:50

Hi - does anyone know if you need to register for the local day tickets? And what ID is needed to pick up on the day? Thanks :)

Bianca Molloy
👍 2

Tue 26 Jul 2022, 09:37

Hello Jane, 

Day tickets are not limited,  but are on a first come, first served basis. We do still have a good allocation available for Charlbury residents. 

We look forward to welcoming you soon. 

Bianca

Jane Crawford
👍

Mon 25 Jul 2022, 17:14

Hi Bianca

Regarding the residents day tickets, are these limited to one per resident or, as with the full weekend tickets, 4 per household? Thanks

Bianca Molloy
👍 1

Tue 12 Jul 2022, 16:55

Hi Helen,

You're not able to book local day tickets in advance, but rest assured that the allocation for residents is kept separate from the public allocation and so plenty will be available on the day without the need to pre-book.

We hope to see you then,

Bianca x

Helen Chapman
👍 2

Sun 10 Jul 2022, 13:35

Sounds like if we want to buy in advance we have to pay the full price? I wanted to know if we could get the local discount in advance for Sunday, but guessing not.

James Norris
👍 2

Sun 10 Jul 2022, 12:14 (last edited on Sun 10 Jul 2022, 12:14)

Big end for a Sunday, going to be in a world of pain Monday. Was hoping Underworld would be Friday so we could go big, go home and go again. Now it’s go big, go home, cry.

@Helen, look four posts below yours

Helen Chapman
👍

Sat 9 Jul 2022, 08:55

Thanks Bianca, is there a local discount available for the Sunday tickets or are the day tickets all £99 each?

Bianca Molloy
👍

Sat 9 Jul 2022, 07:58

Hello Mark, 

Underworld are performing on Sunday 7th. 

Pre-bookable tickets for the Sunday are available through our website http://www.wildernessfestival.com

Bianca

Mark Cowan
👍

Wed 6 Jul 2022, 20:22

Hi Bianca

What night are Underworld headlining? I'll pick my day accordingly :-)

Thanks

Helen Chapman
👍

Fri 1 Jul 2022, 14:57

Hi Bianca, that's great news regarding booking Sunday tickets in advance. When and where can we get these please?

Bianca Molloy
👍 2

Tue 28 Jun 2022, 11:36

Hello Hans,

Day tickets for local residents are £80.00. 

This is the same price for Friday / Saturday or Sunday. 

Best wishes, Bianca

Hans Eriksson
👍

Mon 27 Jun 2022, 18:51

Are you able to tell us the cost of the day tickets, and if they vary depending on the day?

Bianca Molloy
👍 2

Mon 27 Jun 2022, 16:52

Hello Helen, 

Day tickets are routinely only available to Local Residents. An allocation will be available for the Friday and Saturday and will be available to purchase onsite at the event. We have never sold out of the Local Resident day ticket allocation. 

New for this year, we will shortly open up a limited amount of Sunday day tickets for public purchase, through Ticketmaster. Local residents will also be able to purchase Sunday day tickets at the discounted rate at the box office onsite. 

best wishes, Bianca.

Helen Chapman
👍

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 16:01

Hi Bianca,

Are you able to let us know how many day tickets are going to be available?

Many thanks,

Helen

Bianca Molloy
👍

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 13:33

Hello Heather, 

Currently, day tickets are only available to local residents, purchased on the day. If for any reason this changes, we will advise ASAP. 

Best wishes, Bianca

Helen Chapman
👍

Fri 17 Jun 2022, 16:13

Thanks Michael for that info - our posts must have overlapped.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 3

Fri 17 Jun 2022, 13:36

The obvious reason why they are available on the day and not in advance is to maximise their takings ( which is absolutely understandable )  their licence is for a set number of people for the whole event lets say 25k people this I believe this includes the staff over the whole weekend as well, so if they release in advance day tickets and the Saturday sells the most then that has messed up selling whole weekend tickets, so from a business point they are doing everything correct, so on the day if they still have tickets left unsold for the whole weekend then it makes sense to sell day passes, it may be inconvenient for those who want to purchase just a day pass by not being able to plan in advance but that's not the organisers fault they are a business not a charity and having seen some of the past day pass prices they are not exactly cheap in the first place so you really have to weigh up day or a weekend also it's easy enough to have a loose fitting band on your wrist to hand round to friends to use different days even though your not supposed to but it happens all the time  . 

Heather Williams
👍

Fri 17 Jun 2022, 08:16

James - that is so true, positive thinking, but if day tickets went on sale about 7-10 days before you would have some idea what the weather would be doing by then. Vaguely a monsoon or shower, or sun, whatever the British weather throws at us.

James Norris
👍

Thu 16 Jun 2022, 22:35

Think of the benefits, Heather. If it’s launching it down you can stay at home and haven’t wasted any money.

Heather Williams
👍 2

Wed 15 Jun 2022, 17:46

Thanks Michael "bookable" on the day at the entrance sounds a receipe for disaster, I for one don't want one that badly that I have to queue and it will be so disorganised. I would much rather pay for one in advance and select the day I would like.

Helen Chapman
👍

Wed 15 Jun 2022, 13:42 (last edited on Wed 15 Jun 2022, 13:42)

I was under the impression that they are doing them this year, but you have to buy them on the day - which obviously makes it hard to plan. I certainly couldn't see anything on the website when I looked a while ago. A response from the current local contact would be really helpful if they're reviewing posts on here - to give a bit more detail on how to get local day tickets, and how many are being made available (is there a certain allocation guaranteed, or does it depend on whether lots of weekend ticket holders have left early?)

Michael Peake
👍

Wed 15 Jun 2022, 13:41

Wilderness said there would be day tickets year.

They mentioned this in their communications and the following is lifted from their registration form for weekend tickets (funny place to leave the info). It says ...

Day Tickets - will also be available to residents within the postcodes OX7 3** and OX29 9**. Bookable on the day, at the festival, at Yellow Gate (North Lodge) Entrance.

Josie Cope
👍

Wed 15 Jun 2022, 10:24

Only full weekend tickets unfortunately 

Heather Williams
👍

Tue 14 Jun 2022, 20:43

Are Wilderness doing day tickets and if so does anyone know what the line up is each day, as their website is not very clear. Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.