Spare bike for refugees?

James Styring
👍 3

Fri 10 Jun 2022, 16:35

OFFER HAS ENDED - I HAVE 5 BIKES NOW!

James Styring
👍 2

Fri 10 Jun 2022, 14:26

I am taking an old bike to Witney tomorrow (Saturday  11th) to donate to a charity that will service the bike and give it to a refugee who needs a bike. 

If you have a serviceable old bike that you no longer need, so long as it needs just minor fixing up, e.g. a new tyre or a new chain, please let me know before 9 a.m. on Saturday 11th on 07792 375423 (don't reply via this website). I can collect your bike within Charlbury and take it to Witney. Capacity for 2–3 more bikes.

https://www.activeoxfordshire.org/sanctuary-wheels?mc_cid=6d0ef3d21d&mc_eid=de1471e596

Our next Bike Collection day is on Saturday 11th June from 10.00am – Midday at:

Witney Fire Station, Welch Way, Witney OX28 6JN

We are collecting bikes of reasonable condition, and that would be suitable for all ages to be donated that will then be refurbished, safety checked, and provided to support Sanctuary wheels. If you have a bike that is no longer used and is still serviceable, please consider donating it!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.