The carpenters Arms - Middle Barton

Jules
👍

Wed 11 Mar 2009, 10:13

Hi

The Carpenters Arms in Middle Barton has just had a complete re-furb and is looking fantastic.
We have kept the old features but renewed the tired looking building to a clean and welcoming pub.
We are looking for new groups and clubs in the area to come along and take a look !! We have an extensive lunch menu and a two home cooked meals for £10 plus a unique 'Hot Rocks' menu (Cooking on a hot stone).
Our garden is a sun trap and we are at the second stage of our refurb, re planting the garden and getting some nice new big dining tables.
I have enclosed a voucher for your use (you may print theis off for your members) for £5 and £10 off a meal of two courses. You can also take a look at the web site on www.thecarpentersarmsatmiddlebarton.co.uk (you need to copy this into the tool bar as the link is not working yet !) which has our menu's etc. displayed for you.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you all. May be I will see you in the near future ?
Julia Dús
Director
Yannie Limited
The Carpenters Arms

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.