Radio repair. Is there anyone in Charlbury.?

Jean Adams
👍

Thu 26 May 2022, 18:38

So sorry for starting this.I have contacted Richer sounds in Botley as it is more than repairing a radio.  Apologies.

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍

Thu 26 May 2022, 16:36

Hi Gareth,

I have corrected the CGH contact form instructions to be "Please confirm that you are not a robot by entering all the outstanding characters in uppercase from the image above".

To contact the CGH repairs people please use repairs@charlburygreenhub.org.uk and do NOT contact me via charlbury.info.

many thanks

Christine Battersby
👍

Thu 26 May 2022, 09:40

The captcha link doesn't seem to work for me either.

But in October 21 these email addresses worked: 

repairs@charlburygreenhub.org.uk or for general info contact@charlburygreenhub.org.uk

Or just search and mail Colin Critch via the mail box, top right on this site. 

Gareth Epps
👍

Thu 26 May 2022, 08:27

It really doesn’t, Colin.  It asks for a six character Captur but then displays over 20 characters and doesn’t accept the first six.

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍 1

Thu 26 May 2022, 06:14

it works. link

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 25 May 2022, 23:20

Contact Christine Elliott via here

Gareth Epps
👍

Wed 25 May 2022, 20:42

The Contact Us feature of the Green Hub website isn’t working.  How can I best contact them?

K Harper
👍

Wed 25 May 2022, 20:37

So, Jean please in the first instance try Charlbury Green Hub; right on your doorstep and they have people there with the most amazing talent and repair skills.  I speak from personal experience having used them several times for items which I thought were probably beyond repair, economic or otherwise.  Kris 

Jean Adams
👍

Wed 25 May 2022, 16:35

You are speaking in a foreign tongue. Which  is why I need someone, friend or Commercial to repair my radio.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 1

Tue 24 May 2022, 18:02

Why do you need a “commercial “ repairer where C.C at the Recycle project can pull CHIPSETS with multiple connectors off boards which is way beyond my physical skills to achieve. If the repair of the condenser (9 times out of 10 it seems to be a condenser!!!) makes it work… 

Miles Walkden
👍 4

Tue 24 May 2022, 10:09

Why not use https://www.charlburygreenhub.org.uk/ first?

Simon Walker
👍

Mon 23 May 2022, 09:34

Jean - if you can't find anyone locally, then (depending on how old the radio/CD is), you can send it back to Bose for a fixed-price repair.  It's not cheap, but a local repairer won't be either once parts and labour are added together.

Jean Adams
👍 1

Sun 22 May 2022, 19:09

I need a commercial radiorepairer
K Harper
👍 1

Sun 22 May 2022, 11:08

Charlbury Green Hub; they are absolutely amazing at fixing things and saving them from landfill.  Kris

https://www.charlburygreenhub.org.uk/

Jean Adams
👍

Sun 22 May 2022, 10:56

I have a small Bose Radio/CD player not working. Help please oor name of a local shop? 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.