Plumber needed

Edward Fenton
👍

Sat 26 Dec 2009, 21:46

Hi Susie! I'm sure there are lots of great plumbers around here, but I can certainly back up Terry's comments about Carl Gorton - he's very efficient and professional.

Terry Walker
👍

Thu 24 Dec 2009, 22:45

Hi Ian, I have seen some super plumbing work from Carl Gorton, particularly bathrooms which is his speciality.

Ian Taylor
👍

Thu 24 Dec 2009, 19:55

That's how you pull trade in and keep them coming back. I've not used him before, but he'll be high on the list when I need a plumber.

Charlotte Penn
👍

Thu 24 Dec 2009, 19:27

I just want to say how fabulous Pete Crapper and Co are. My radiator was cold at the top and warm below. And, yes we all know that the radiator needed bleeding, but not I, my dad, nor another plumber and an extremely capable handy man could make the radiator key turn. Within seconds Daniel (Pete Crapper & Co) made it work. I offered to pay, but he said he was passing through and thus no charge. How charming and considerate and how rare. He said a merry happy xmas, as I wish to all. I can’t praise them enough.

Terry Walker
👍

Mon 2 Mar 2009, 10:09

Hi Susie If it's a small repair job, then I have a local contact. Give me a ring, you have my number. If it's major central heating plumbing job then Try Pete Crapper at Ramsden. If it's A complete new bathroom then Carl Gorton is excellent, he does everything from start to finish.
Good luck Susie.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 2 Mar 2009, 00:29

Anyone recommend a local plumber, please?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.