WANTED an EBAY expert.

Kim Sale
👍 2

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 22:50

I have sold many items on both ebay and FB marketplace and the marketplace has definitely been the easiest and best form of selling platform. Happy to give advice if needed. 

Paul D Jackson
👍 1

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 13:36

Thanks Kris/Catherine

Facebook seems to be at the lower end but it is cheaper than EBAY.  I'll look at Gumtree and Banbury Auction House.

Paul D Jackson
👍

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 12:00

Thanks Christine for our chat I'll follow up with the Theatre and talk to the Street Fair.  I'll also get more advice on EBAY.

K Harper
👍

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 11:59

Maybe have a look at FB Marketplace?  Kris 

Christine Battersby
👍 3

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 11:23

With ebay you would have postage costs, transaction costs and uncertainty (would have to cope with returns etc.).

Why not a silent (online) auction instead? Chippy Theatre just raised £6000+ with theirs. 

Paul D Jackson
👍

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 10:22

In seeking prizes for the Jubilee Raffle I have been given £2,000s worth of kitchen equipment and a 6  light wood carver chairs.  It would seem that they would be best sold on EBAY which would raise much needed funds for Corner House Renovations.

I need an expert to help sell them please.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.