What “dongle” is used to pump up a large exercise ball?

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sun 10 Apr 2022, 14:27

The pumps we’re spoiled for choice! It’s the nozzle end to insert into the valve we don’t have and I have utterly no memory of what it looks like and therefore not any idea of what to look for.All we do know is that the end to pump up a football it ain’t. So if someone could describe or show us a photo so as to give us a clue that would be very useful indeed. 

Veronica Stallwood
👍

Fri 8 Apr 2022, 14:10

Mine came with a simple pump from 66Fit (physiotherapy supplies). I see they sell the pump separately (at a modest price):

https://www.physiosupplies.co.uk/66fit-power-blaster-double-action-pump/

You may find they have other items you'd find useful.

NB: I have no connection with this company whatsoever.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 8 Apr 2022, 13:34

We’ve got  all couple of those big exercise balls that one can use for sitting at desks upon where they are supposed to be good for exercising the muscles in people with broken spine and muscle scar tissue- like me :-((

We thought that they pumped up using the wotsit dongle as used for inserting in Footballs and the like. But clearly this is not the case!

What are they called (haven’t found them on Amazon - yes, yes I know) probably because not knowing what the right name is doesn’t help the search.

If anyone has one of these I can blow up the two balls here I would be very appreciative!

Or got one spare to give.

Or can tell me what the proper name is!
Many thanks y’all

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.