April Fool's

Chris Tatton
👍 1

Sat 2 Apr 2022, 09:41

Love the humour Charlie, which is a very effective way to achieve social, political and economic change. 😁

Have private messaged you the Greene King link.

Meanwhile the Bell continues to looks a very sad establishment after months of inaction, and years under the GK business model. 

Charlie M
👍 1

Sat 2 Apr 2022, 08:42

Chris, try as I might, I cannot find your Greene King posting. However I am glad to report that Facebook is obviously running reasonably correctly (for Facebook!), in that when I entered "Bell End Enterprises Ltd" in the search box, it returned only one item ...

... a picture of Putin!

Jody O'Reilly
👍 5

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 19:27

Richard you are my favourite person of the day. Well done. I’ll never forget early in our time of living in Charlbury the posters up around town about an exclusive‘Gentleman’s Club’ with ‘intimate dancers’ opening in Bank House. Chortle!

Chris Tatton
👍 5

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 14:44

I posted the Clarkson idea on the Greene King Facebook page this morning, feel free to also post there, to let them know what you think about the state they have left one of the Cotswolds finest inns in. 

vicky burton
👍 12

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 14:23

I wouldn't mind Jeremy Clarkson running the Bell, at least it would be renovated and used for something!

michele marietta
👍 5

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 14:03

Richard: Love the one about Clarkson and Bell End. :)

Chris Tatton
👍 11

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 12:26

The One about the Bell is one of funniest and cleverest, I’ve come across.

well done to everyone involved. As a cyclist myself,  especially love the comment. 😁⛷😁

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 10

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 12:19

It’s a bit of a tradition by now! And as is traditional I’ve taken them down from the news page since it’s after midday. But in case you missed them…

Hannen Beith
👍 2

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 11:48

Yes, very funny!

Phil Morgan
👍 2

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 11:35

Nice one lads!

Emily Algar
👍 7

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 10:35

Touché Richard and Gareth. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.