Wilderness local tickets and bursary

Gareth Epps
👍 2

Fri 1 Apr 2022, 16:04

The Ticketmaster website is an absolute nightmare.  It insists on storing card details (an unsafe practice that I’d never want to do) and then tells me the card details are wrong when they’re not.  It won’t take PayPal either despite saying it will.  Grrrrrr!

Nicola Morgan
👍 1

Wed 30 Mar 2022, 07:21

Got my tickets, forgot some sites don’t like iPads.  Apologies to Wilderness who seem to have it sorted.

James Norris
👍

Tue 29 Mar 2022, 14:29

@Bianca, is there a way of changing the order to add another child’s ticket?

Alice Brander
👍 1

Tue 29 Mar 2022, 09:37

Once I had logged in with my code I could only pay for the tickets if I agreed to get an eticket to my phone.  I could only do this if I got a Ticketmaster account and a Ticketmaster app.  Once I had done all this (much against my better judgement) the barcodes on my tickets were not viewable.  I sent a help message and an immediate response came back saying that bar codes would not be viewable until 5 days before the festival.  So I've paid for them in full and I will hopefully receive them 5 days before the festival.  I have put a reminder in the diary to remind me to start trying to retrieve the barcodes 5 days before the festival.  Good luck all.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Tue 29 Mar 2022, 09:35

Ticketmaster site is not recognising my code.  Can’t see anywhere to log in…every year! This drives me mad.  Can anyone advise?

Gill Smyth
👍

Mon 28 Mar 2022, 23:00

Thanks Jeremy. The first email Wilderness sent me had no mention of a code, but they’ve now sent me another one with instructions and the code to get local tickets. 👍

Jeremy Baldock
👍

Mon 28 Mar 2022, 21:06

The link in the email takes you to a TicketMaster webpage. Copy the code in the email and use it to unlock progress to the next page, where the locals rate is shown. Smooth sailing this year, once you remember or reset your TicketMaster password.

Gill Smyth
👍

Mon 28 Mar 2022, 10:39

I applied for local tickets at the Community Centre on Sunday and received an email, as promised, with a link to Ticketmaster. However, I cannot find any way on their site to receive the locals’ discount. If anyone has successfully achieved this, I’d be grateful for some help. Thanks!

Andrew Chapman
👍 2

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 07:14 (last edited on Wed 23 Mar 2022, 10:21)

Thanks Bianca - but you haven't provided the actual link to the form! EDIT: link now added.

Bianca Molloy
👍

Wed 23 Mar 2022, 07:06 (last edited on Wed 23 Mar 2022, 10:21)

Dear Friends and Residents,

Wilderness 2022 Local Tickets will be open for registration from this Sunday 27th March, between 10am-4pm at the Charlbury Community Centre.

Registration form is herehttps://form.jotform.com/220804142468351

Key Information

Weekend tickets (4th-7th August) available to residents within the postcode OX7 3** and, new for 2022

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.