Pet bird of prey on Quarry Lane

Rachel Cooper
👍 12

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 19:22

Update… Chrissie contacted the IBR and the owner has been found. Apparently he’s been missing a month. So thank you everyone for looking out for him and a huge thanks to Chrissie and her rescue centre. Great out come! 

Rachel Cooper
👍 3

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 13:47

Thank you. Just spoken to Chrissie and she has asked me to post she has it safe if anyone is missing it. He was very hungry and has eaten, so that’s a good sign. He also had a ring number, hopefully he can be reunited with his owner. Thanks all 

Marion Simon
👍 2

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 12:49

Thanks for posting her mobile number, Rachel. Chrissie has come out and taken it away. Hopefully she can locate its owner. 

Rachel Cooper
👍

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 11:35

Can someone contact Chrissie Harper 07815130578. Thank you 

Marion Simon
👍

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 11:06

I've reported it to the vet and they have put it up on their notice board in the hope that someone will respond. 

Catherine Ball
👍

Fri 18 Mar 2022, 10:15

If anyone is missing this or knows anyone who might be, this bird is currently sitting in a low branch in Quarry Lane not too far up from Ditchley Road. It doesn’t look very well I’m afraid.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.