Spanish beginner conversation classes interest

John Kearsey
👍

Thu 17 Mar 2022, 12:34 (last edited on Thu 17 Mar 2022, 12:35)

Hola Hattie! Yes I am interested. 

Georgia Styring
👍 1

Wed 16 Mar 2022, 11:49

Yes please Hattie, though I can only make a Friday morning. Have sent you a text. 

Hattie Mordaunt
👍

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 19:34

I should add.. I’m an experienced teacher and worked in secondary school for 8 years and taught Spanish to A level. I’ve lived in Spain for over 3 years. I’m now teaching for a company called Lingotot. The lessons are in a relaxed atmosphere and are conversation classes for beginners. Gracias!

Hattie Mordaunt
👍 2

Tue 15 Mar 2022, 10:51

Hola! I'm starting to teach Spanish in the local area and I'm thinking of starting an adults beginners conversation class in Charlbury on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday morning. I'd love to know if there is any interest for this? Possible locations would be the community centre café over a coffee or at the Bull. Coffee/drink would be included in the price and it would be £12 p/h approx. Please send me a message if you'd be interested or text me on 07411753345

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.